I tend to spoil my group of women. This is just one of the many gifts/door prizes for our first meeting of the year.
Stampin' Up! Products
- Summer Picnic Designer Series Paper (retired)
- Real Red cardstock (wrapped around the rim of the lid)
- Real Red Polka Dot 1” ribbon
- Sticky Strip
- M&M candy (yum)
Excerpt from our first newsletter
Introducing…….the Mary Martha Circle!Our goal is to reach out to more women in our church and community.
- Please bring a friend(s) to our monthly meetings
- Be part of our Nursing Home/Outreach program and visit those who can no longer come to circle meetings
- Become a Secret Sister and encourage another UMW member throughout the year
- Pay it Forward and surprise someone in the community with an unexpected good gesture
- Start your own Christmas Jar - for more information read Christmas Jars by Jason Wright (copy available at the Carl Elliott library)
- What is a Mary Martha Inspiration/Blessing Jar? Find out on January 21.