- Dusty Durango
- Scraps for stamping butterfly
- Scraps for leaves
- Whisper White cardstock
- Layer is 3 3/4" x 5"
- Designer Series Paper Patterns (DSP) - Dusty Durango
- 4" x 7/8"
- Papillon Potpourri and Trust God stamp sets
- Dusty Durango ink
- VersaMark ink (for embossing)
- Bird Builder and Elegant Butterfly hand punches
- Lattice Bigz die
- Embossing - Black
- Heat tool
- Two-way Glue Pen
I used temporary adhesive to hold the lattice cross in place. I moved the leaves around and decided how I wanted to place the leaves and butterfly.
I took another cross and set of leaves, mimicked the leaf layout and glued the leaves in place on the cross.