- 8mm magnets
Hiding the magnets
- Apply a glue dot to one magnet and place it on the inside of the bookmark, in the center of the scallop.
- Attached another magnet to the magnet already in place
- Apply a glue dot to magnet and close the bookmark
- Open bookmark carefully
- Apply liquid glue on a scallop circle punchout and secure to the inside of the bookmark, hiding the bookmark - this prevents the magnets from damaging the pages of a book
- Start with a piece of cardstock 9" x 2 1/4" ( this is a very tight fit - you may want to start with a wider piece of cardstock)
- Score in half (4 1/2")
- Place folded bookmark on die as indicated in the picture
- Helpful hint - I placed a repositional tab in the center of the scallop on the die, this helps hold the cardstock secure as you run it through the Big Shot.