Saturday, January 16, 2010

Altered Starbuck Frappachino


Well...I tried out my new camera and photo box that should make my digital pictures of my cards and crafts look better; if only I could figure out how to use Photoshop.

First mistake....blue screen shows through the spaces in the altered bottles.

I thought I would share with you my altered Starbuck frappachino bottles. One lucky winner from the Adams/Johnston UMW Circle will receive one of these bottles as a thank you for attending Monday's UMW General Meeting (01/11/10).

Stampin' Up! Products
  • Loves Me Designer Series Paper
  • Cardstock and ink - Whisper White, Pink Prouette, Pretty in Pink and Close to Cocoa
  • Eyelet border punch
  • Stamp sets - Think Happy Thoughts and Short & Sweet
  • Pretty in Pink 1/4" grosgrain ribbon
  • Sticky Strip
  • Various circle punches
  • Mini glue dots
Other Products
  • Scallop circle die
  • Candy wrappers
  • Hershey's miniature chocolates

No comments: