Wednesday, November 8, 2023

DSP Display Card


I created this card using the instructions and video by Rachel at Stamp Your Art Out - Click HERE.  Please, please, please no one comments here; but please at least leave a comment on Rachel's video and give her a thumbs up. All bloggers spend a great amount of time (including me) to share what they love.

Rather than duplicate the information, I have listed the materials I used.

Stampin' Up! Products
  • Early Espresso cardstock - see below
    • Card base measures 6 1/4" x 5 1/2"
      • Score at 1" and 5 1/4"*
  • Very Vanilla cardstock
  • Dandelion Wishes and Layering Leaves stamp sets
  • Early Espresso ink
  • Banner Triple punch
  • Adhesive-Backed Dragonflies & Birds
I made a slight adjustment to Rachel's scoring of the card base. Instead of scoring the card base at 1" from both ends, I scored it at 1" and 5 1/4". This insures the folded card will be closer to the closed card base of 4 1/4"







No comments: