Friday, March 19, 2021

FREEBIE FRIDAY! Stampin' Up! Catalogs

Don't you wish you had Stampin' Up! current and past catalogs at your fingertips? Well do I have an offer for you. Simply click HERE and you can access the catalogs that I have - all the way back to 2004! 

IT'S FREEBIE FRIDAY!

Please consider purchasing your Stampin' Up! products from me. I could use the customers, COVID and a move to another state has taken all my ability to hold workshops away. Feel free to EMAIL me if you have any questions on how to place an order using me as your demonstrator.


Have a great FREEBIE FRIDAY!

I do suggest you download them to your computer. I don't know how long they will be available on Google Drive.

These are just pictures of the catalogs - access the files at the top of this post.





No comments: