Wednesday, July 17, 2019

This is why I blog

I received this email yesterday, how awesome is this. I suggest we all try to brighten someone's day like Sandy did to me. Let's make it a weekly goal.

Dear Beth,


YOU are my most favorite card maker. I am so excited when I see another idea from you. You give such detailed and easy to follow instructions.  YOU are the BEST!

I am 74 years old and live in Oklahoma - very hot here right now.

I have a card ministry at my church. I have two photo boxes full of handmade cards there at church for members to choose from, free of charge, to send to their friends and family. I have used several of your ideas, so ... you are *part of my ministry* and blessing more people than you know.

Thank you for your fabulous creative card ideas!

Sandy

No comments: