Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Dear Blog Followers

Dear Blog Followers,

On Sunday, April 20 I received a wonderful email from one of you.  My heart was so touched. 

Hello Beth,

I wanted to virtually introduce myself.  I am Debbie B.  I live in North Carolina.
I am a hobby demonstrator.  So, unfortunately, I will not be placing orders with you (as I have a very difficult time meeting my minimums).  But I hope you receive lots of orders from others!

Thank you so very much for your blog.  I am still fairly inexperienced and learning. I appreciate how you share the measurements and details for your cards/projects with us - very helpful!   Also, I have retired items, including DSP, and new items.  Seeing you use retired items, combined with some new items or colors is helpful and inspiring!

May you enjoy a blessed Easter,
Debbie

Thank you Debbie for taking the time to email me.  I am thrilled that my blog postings inspire you.

No comments: