Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

My craft studio is now full to its capacity.  Yep....I have reached a point where I can no longer squeeze another piece of cardstock in my room.  Oh, the dilemma!

As of today, I am no longer a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  I am not losing too many customers, just my sister and myself.  But fear not....I will continue to blog. 

I have been busy, doing absolutely nothing.  Well it feels that way.  Our United Methodist Women's (UMW) circle group is keeping me busy.  Our group meets every month and I create a newsletter  that is distributed to our fifty plus members.  I have a fabulous co-leader, Luster M. and together we do our best to encourage our women in so many ways. 

Our UMW main focus is missions.  Each December we donate approximately $3,000 to local missions.  We are having our first Boston Butt fundraiser and hope to put a dent in our mission giving this year.  I have been pestering our members about their butt money.  No, I don't just say butt in my emails - I just laugh to myself (as I often do)!

I hope to post a picture soon.  Don't worry, I am not leaving you. 

In the meantime, I  challenge each and every one of you who reads this posts.  Tomorrow enrich the lives of others; "Pay it Forward".  Bring a smile into a stranger's heart, that stranger may need to be uplifted today.  A simple Random Act of Kindness can go a long way.  Need ideas?  Click here!

Jesus hugs to all my blog followers!

No comments: