Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Consider the Lilies

Every spring, the United Methodist Women (First United Methodist Church of Jasper) have a luncheon.  The theme this year was "Consider the Lilies."  Luke 12:27 reads, "Consider how the lilies grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you, not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these."

I enjoy making and giving party favors for the table that I host.  My special friends Gail C. and Barb E. were my guests.   I made everyone at my table a Post-it-Note purse holder and a miniature box of chocolates.  When I have time, I will post a picture of the Post-it-Note holder.


Stampin' Up! Products
  • Certainly Celery, Old Olive, So Saffron and Whisper White cardstock
  • Cottage Wall Designer Series Paper
  • Exclusive Matchbox Die
  • Extra Large, Decorative Label and 5-Petal Flower hand punches
  • Itty Bitty Buds and Just Believe stamp sets
  • Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry ink
  • Multi-purpose Liquid Glue
  • Bone folder
Other Products
  • I used Miniature Kit Kat Bars

I will try over the next week to make a tutorial available showing you how I created the lilies.

No comments: