PLUS, when you spend $50 on products in the guide, you'll get a Decor Elements for FREE (up to a $16.95 value)! Let your free item be a gift to yourself because you are such a smart shopper OR give it away as a gift.
You can view the Holiday Gift-Giving Guide and Home Decor brochures at the top of this page.
If you enjoy stamping, the perfect gift to share your love of stamping can be found in this holiday guide. Below are a few of my suggestions:
- Page 2 - $9.95 Best of the Bunch Mini Note Kit #116762. Kit includes a double-mounted stamp set (two stamps in all), Stamping Spot (ink), four 3 7/8" x 2 3/4" cards and envelopes.
- Page 2 - $18.95 Beary Best Friends stamp set #118052. This is a six-piece stamp set - all you need to complete this is a Basic Black ink pad and you have created hours of continuous crafting for younger children. Images can be colored with crayons and markers. Purchase Note Cards #107311 and let your children create their own greeting cards to send to family and friends. Note Cards include 20 cards and envelopes.
- Page 3 - There are kits that include everything you need to create beautiful greeting cards. Prices range from $24.95 to $42.95 for the complete kits (stamps, ribbon, ink, cards and envelopes).
- Page 4 - $274.55 A Dream Come True Gift - The Big Shot Gift Pack includes the Big Shot die cutting machine that cuts and embosses. Included in this package is the Movers & Shapers Curly Label Die that cuts and creates a window card with a few cranks of the handle. Purchase this kit and you will receive hostess benefits; a Level 1 stamp set and $25.00 worth of Stampin' Up! merchandise (your choice)
- Page 4 - Gifts for your neighbors. Pack up your cookies and give them in pretty containers or create your own party favors to give to your guest at your next holiday party.
I'll even gift wrap any Stampin' Up! products you purchase as gifts for others.....at no additional charge.