Sunday, September 20, 2009

Christmas Cards



CHRISTMAS CARD WORKSHOP
Friday, November 6
10:00 am - 12:30 pm

Create 19 beautiful, unique Christmas cards, a treasure to give and much prettier than a box of store bought cards.

Here is a sampling of the Christmas cards I created over the last week. It took me five complete nine-hour days to cut, design and create the cards using the Stampin' Up Scrappin' Christmas Jingle Kit.

The cost of the card making class is $35 and will include my designs, instructions, use of my stamps, inks, Big Shot exclusive dies, hand punches, 19 card bases, envelopes and all the extras needed to complete the 19 cards. Extras include brads, dimensionals, ribbon and cord. All you would need to bring is your enthusiasm and adhesive.

If you are interested, please email me. Payment deadline Monday, October 19.

The pdf paper layout instructions are available for purchase at $10.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Current signups (as of 10/08/09)

  1. Kelli
  2. Amanda
  3. Sabrina
  4. You?

1 comment:

Julie Marshall said...

I just did my first Stamp-A-Stack last week...and boy is it work ;) Hope all worked out well at your event!