Tuesday, August 4, 2009

DELICIOUS

The ladies in Jeanette Smith's Sunday school class sure know how to cook!

Jim's eyes smiled as he sat down to dinner tonight to feast on the delicious meal that was delivered by members of my Sunday school class at First United Methodist in Jasper.

Jeanette made a vegetable casserole and brought a fresh loaf of french bread; Jim says I need to learn how to bake it. Cherie made a delicous salad with the best tomatoes my Jim has ever had. Kathryn's chicken was so tender and delicious; it hit the spot. For dessert we had a fresh homemade Key Lime pie that Betty made; Bill said the tartness was just perfect.

Mary Ann stopped by earlier in the day with a pineapple cake dessert. My favorite part of a meal - dessert.

Thank you Betty, Cherie, Jeanette, Kathryn and Mary Ann. I am truly blessed to have these women in my life!

No comments: