Friday, February 6, 2009

Three Piece Valentine Gift Set

I made this three-piece Valentine gift to show my sister Amy how much I love her!

Images © Stampin’ Up!

Stampin' Up! Products:

  • Whisper White card base
  • Real Red cardstock and ink
  • Basic Black ink
  • Black 1/4" grosgrain ribbon
  • Mini Messages stamp set
  • Short & Sweet stamp set

The top white layer was first stamped and then the heart was punched out. A piece of ribbon was knotted then placed behind the top white layer at a diagonal (to represent the bow and arrow traditionally shown on hearts for Valentine's Day)

Both red cardstock layers were embossed using the Cuttlebug Heart embossing folder.

I purchased a memo pad with pen from Michael's dollar bins and just remade the cover.

My paper craft class at church included this card and candy treat

No comments: