Images © Stampin’ Up!
This is a sneak preview of what my Paper Craft class will be creating. We will turn an inexpensive acrylic 5" x 7" frame into a gorgeous desk calendar for 2009.
Stampin' Up! Products
- Handsome Hunter and Real Red cardstock
- Tres' Chic stamp
- Clear embossing
- Calendar from a very talented and generous stamper: Cat, check out her blog
- Acrylic 5" x 7" frame from Walmart
- Real Red card stock is cut 5" x 7"
- Handsome Hunter cardstock is cut 4 3/4" x 6 3/4" and embossed using the Tres Chic stamp and clear embossing
- The wallet size photo has a mat in Real Red, measuring 2 3/8" x 3 3/8"
- Print out the calendar and follow instructions which are supplied with the file
- Cut the mat for under the calendar 3 3/8" x 2 5/8"
- Holes are made through the calendar and mat and attached with a mini brad
- Attach assembled calendar to the frame with tape adhesive