Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Stampin' Up! Snow Swirled Stamp Set


Images © Stampin’ Up!
I don't know what it is about Christmas trees - I think they are beautiful in their simplicity.

I used the following from Stampin' Up!
  • Very Vanilla cardstock
  • Handsome Hunter cardstock
  • Embossing powders
  • Dimensionals

To help center the tree on the cardstock, I used Stampin' Up! Stamp-a-ma-jig. For embossing on dark cardstock I used Stampin' Up! Embossing Buddy, this keeps the embossing powder only on the stamped image. I tried not using it earlier and I got speckled gold dust all over the entire piece of paper.




I used the following from Stampin' Up!

  • Whisper White cardstock
  • Night of Navy cardstock
  • Night of Navy grosgrain ribbon
  • Night of Navy ink pad
  • Embossing powder
If you would like to make this card, call or email me and I will help you select the Stampin' Up! supplies needed for these cards.

I have listed these cards for sale at my Etsy.com store.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

I love what you did with this stamp set. Very pretty cards and you have a great blog! Congrats on the grandbaby on the way, I just had my third baby this past March and it is a wonderful time to have a baby!