Sunday, August 30, 2026

This Tip Deserves an Entire Post


Is your card layer always moving around when you are trying to add another card layer? All you need is graph paper, laminating pouch, and repositionable mounting squares. I drew a rectangle that represents an A2 (5 1/2" x 4 1/4") card layer on both sides and then laminated. it There is 1/8" graph paper available, I have that as well.

After laminating, I place mounting square on top to hold the cardstock down. You can also apply a mounting square to the back to hold it onto your work surface. Laminating machines are not terribly expensive: Amazon and Scotch brand. I have owned my Scotch brand laminator (not this one) and it has never disappointed me. I purchased it in 2010.

This can last for years. For easy cleanup use alcohol wipes.

I have seen so many YouTube videos showing how to think "out of the box" and use a laminator machine for your crafting. 

These are my Amazon Affiliate links, they don't cost you anymore but I receive a small commission. In case you are wondering, I haven't had a customer purchase anything on Stampin' Up! for a decade. I pay for card idea I post. Please consider using my Amazon Affiliate; I would be grateful


No comments: