It is ready! Ten card designs, FIVE* are fun folds
It is ready! Ten card designs, FIVE* are fun folds
Nine plus One

- Three Little Inches
- Swing Arm Fun Fold *
- Gatefold Gone Wild Fun Fold *
- Leaflet Fun Fold *
- Four Panel Card Layout
- Quick, Easy and Budget Friendly Fun Fold *
- Angled Fun Fold *
- Simple Meets Elegance
- Shadow Blocking
- Quadrilateral Layout
*Fun Fold
The fifteen-page tutorial includes downloadable files that you can use with any Designer Series Paper. The files are YOURS forever! Whenever you purchase a tutorial from me, I highly suggest that you make a sample with your ugly paper. I store a sample with the tutorial in a sleeve protector. I have three three-inch binders with all of card layouts.
This tutorial is for anyone that makes cards, you do not need a BSNC to make the cards. I also offer cut files using Brother ScanNCut and Canvas Workspace that does most of the cutting for you. That is why everyone needs a Brother ScanNCut. The savings alone is tremendous, but better yet; it will save you so much time. The cut files are available for $3.00 each; normally $4.95 - $6.95 each. The offer for a reduced BSNC files expires one week after your purchase of this tutorial.
What machine do I use? This is my Amazon Affiliate account for the Brother ScanNCut machine I use; the cut files can be used with any model. I learned how to use my BSNC machine by following Papered Chef on YouTube. As for designing cut files, I taught myself how to use the software CanvasWorkspace. It took me two years to figure it out, and I still spend a lot of time perfecting my designs.
Tutorial $10.95 - Thank you for supporting my work
Once I receive notification from PayPal, I will respond within six hours
No comments:
Post a Comment