Friday, August 9, 2024

You Are Loved Flowers

My Crafts by Beth Faux Die Tutorial is NOW Available. Click HERE for more information!


I've had my Brother ScanNCut for six years, making a sentiment layer was tedious. I learned the basics from YouTube videos. While creating this card, I had a lightbulb moment...I discovered a way to make sentiment layer and a sentiment mat for all my photopolymer stamps. And improved that one step by showing how to create files for my cling mount stamps. It took me over three days to create files for all my stamps, it was totally worth it. Previously it would take me up to two hours to create one file for stamping just one sentiment. Now I can do it in under ten minutes.

I have created a tutorial on how to create stamping layers and the "shadow" layer for the sentiment. If you know the basics to using your Brother ScanNCut and the Brother CanvasWorkspace you will be able to master my tutorial in minutes. If you decide to purchase my tutorial, you must need to understand how to scan and cut out an image using your machine. There are YouTube videos showing the basic steps for the beginner. To use this tutorial, again, you must know the basic steps in using your Brother ScanNCut and the Brother CanvasWorkspace software. I have never seen a video that creates sentiment and mat layers as easy as mine.

Stampin' Up! Products
  • Evening Evergreen cardstock
    • Card base measures 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
      • Score at 4 1/4"
    • Card layer (inside) measures 5/8" x 5 1/4"
  • Basic Black cardstock
    • Glue to the back of the cluster of flowers for stability
  • Basic White cardstock
    • Card layer (inside) measures 4" x 5 1/4"
    • Scrap for sentiment
  • Fresh Freesia cardstock
    • Scrap for sentiment mat
  • Favored Flowers Designer Series Paper
    • Large cluster of flowers
    • Card layer measures 4" x 1 1/8"
    • Card layer (inside) measures 1/2" x 5 1/4"
  • Forever Lovely stamp set
  • Evening Evergreen ink
  • Fragrant Flowers die
  • White crochet thread
  • Pearl Basic Jewels
  • Dimensionals
Check out my affliliate link for the Brother ScanN Cut.  No need to purchase dies, just scan and cut.


No comments: