Thursday, February 15, 2024

January 2024 Paper Pumpkin Alternative #2 - Lovely Lavender



Some people call me amazing, some say I'm creative....I just knocked the ball out of the court! I took the four pattern card bases and upgraded them to first class and made six cards. The upgrade has been added to my Perfectly Aligned Tutorial. Available below.



Stampin' Up! Products
  • Berry Burst card base
    • Crushed Curry card front
  • Berry Burst card base
    • Garden Green card front
  • Crushed Curry cardstock
    • Berry Burst card front
  • Gorgeous Grape card base
    • Lost Lagoon card front
  • Gorgeous Grape card base
    • Pretty Peacock card front
  • Lost Lagoon card base
    • Gorgeous Grape card front
  • Basic White cardstock
  • Lovely Lavender card bases
    • Paper Pumpkin - January 2024
  • Dandelion Wishes stamp set
  • Memento Tuxedo Black ink
  • Flowers stamps and dies (non SU)
  • Pearl Basic Jewels
  • Purple sequins (non SU)
  • Dimensionals





1 comment:

Susan Coe said...

I think you are Amazing!