Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Dearest Blog Followers

KEEP SCROLLING - THERE ARE POSTS BELOW

Dearest Blog Followers,

I am having surgery this month which will keep me from getting to my craft room. I suffer from nerve damage and I am have a Nevro Spinal Cord Stimulator implanted to help the pain using sensors. 

My recovery is expected to take up to two months. I been down this road two other times with an eight-level back fusion and a repair to that fusion. The older you get, the harder the road to recovery.

After the surgery, I cannot play in my grandma's crap room (as my Maddie calls it) for extended periods of time. You won't be seeing as many posts, but I'm still around.

Happy Stampin'


3 comments:

Sam said...

Prayers for you. Speedy recovery.

Barbara said...

You have been thru a lot! I will be praying for you...hope this gives you the relief you are seeking and need.
Blessings,
Barbara

Nm said...

I’m so sorry for all your pain. I was in bed for two months several years ago with 3 herniated discs and I know a little about back pain, it’s the worst! My prayers are with you and your family. I do wish you less pain in the future, and may God Bless.