Friday, March 24, 2023

NEW FUN FOLD with a FREE TUTORIAL

Pull Out Z Fun Fold


Stampin' Up! Products
  • Basic White cardstock
  • Poppy Parade cardstock
  • Daffodil Afternoon Designer Series Paper
  • Beyond the Horizon stamp set
  • Memento Tuxedo Black ink
  • Brilliant Wings dies
  • Sentiment die (non SU)
  • Wink of Stella Clear
  • Pearl Basic Jewels
  • Dimensionals


 
The diagram with measurements for the card is FREE, please FOLLOW each step below.  These steps must be followed completely. Any email request without FIRST posting a comment on this blog post will be discarded.
  1. Follow my blog
  2. Post a comment on my blog. Comment link is at the end of this post.
  3. EMAIL me asking for the Pull Out Z Fun Fold If you post a "anonymous" comment on my blog you have to also state in the email that you commented. When you post anonymously I CANNOT tie it back to an email address.
  4. DO NOT POST YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ON MY BLOG - Spam bots will find it.

3 comments:

Earlene Hannah said...

This is a neat card design. I have been following you and enjoying your creativity for a long time. Thanks for sharing your projects.

Unknown said...

I just love your emails and your cards are gorgeous. This new fun fold design looks like so much fun and such a great way to use floral papers, which I have a ton of. Thank you for sharing your work and offering this design free.

Cat said...

I love the look of this card! Can you send me your tutorial please?