Thursday, January 27, 2022

With Sympathy

It seems like the world is literally dying, day by day. Winter is a depressing season; everything seems frail and silent. It seems the older you get, the more you realize life is so very fragile. The second anniversary of the day God called home the first of my parents' legacy. Jennifer, my niece, is coming soon. At a moment's notice, God reminds you what you are missing. You are missing a part of you and it really doesn't get any easier. 

My parents are both gone and they left behind their eight children. Gail, David, Susan, Beth, John, Paul, Jim and Amy. There I am, in the middle, sharing the spot with my brother John. The first of my parents' children, John, passed away today. I really didn't think that today, the sympathy card I was designing would be used so quickly.



Stampin' Up! Products
  • Crumb Cake cardstock
    • Card base measures 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
      • Scored at 4 1/4"
    • Scrap for sentiment mat
  • Very Vanilla cardstock
    • Card layers measures 5 1/4" x 4" (cut two)
    • Scrap for sentiment
      • Cut with my Brother Scan N Cut
  • Flourishing Phrases stamp set
  • Crumb Cake ink
  • Lasting Elegance dies
  • Pearl Basic Jewels (dyed)
  • Dimensionals
#LifeIsTooShort
#RestInPeaceJohn
#MissYouJennifer

No comments: