Sunday, August 17, 2014

Blendabilities - Who Knew

I don't color well.  I mean, my coloring is ALWAYS lousy.  That is until Stampin' Blendabilities came on the market.  There are so many great YouTube videos that show you how, step, by step.  My FAVORITE how to is not on YouTube; I discovered a handy guide created by Kaitlyn.  Click HERE for the link to that guide.



Kaitlyn also was the inspiration for my bookmarks.

Stampin' Up! Products
  • Whisper White cardstock
    • Begin with a piece measuring 2" x 4 1/2" 
  • Various colors of cardstock were used in this collection.
    • Begin with a piece slightly smaller than your Whisper White cardstock
  • Corner Rounder and Scalloped Tag Topper hand punches
  • Stampin' Blendabilities
    • Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Skin Tone Assortment, Wisteria Wonder
  • Memento ink
  • Blended Bloom, Blessings from Heaven (retired) and Trust God stamp sets
  • Ribbon cut at 8"
    • Used various Stampin' Up! ribbon
  • Liquid glue

No comments: