Subtitle

I AM A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.

IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG, YOUR BUSINESS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
SHOP AT STAMPINUP.COM AND SELECT ME AS YOUR DEMONSTRATOR

SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG POSTS
EMAIL ME

CURRENT HOSTESS CODE: VX4B2RJF

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Easy Peasy Card Gift Set

I know I haven't posted for quite some time. 

I vacationed in Michigan with my friend, Barb.  We did absolutely nothing (we are both experts in that field).  We shopped until we couldn't shop anymore, we ate until it was time for dinner and then we ate again. 

I then went to visit my crafty sister, Sue.  Tuesday - Rockne's Firestone Fruit Salad, Wednesday - Rockne's Firestone Fruit Salad and Friday - guess what we had?  Rockne's Firestone Fruit Salad. 

I visited with my entire family - Sue had a party at her house.  David (our son), his wife, Kristin and my granddaughter Kendall all came to Ohio to see me.  My siblings also came  Gail, David, Susan (her hubby, Bruce and son, Michael and his fiance, Renee), Paul (his friend Jo), Jim, and Amy (her daughter, Heather and her beau, John). 

I lost my crafting mojo somehow and tried hard this week to make some cards.  I have made several of this card design.  They are so nice to have on hand to give as a hostess gift and door prize.


I created this gift card set using the following Stampin' Up! products:
  • Dusty Durango card base
    • 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
  • Dusty Durango cardstock
    •  3 7/8" x 2 3/4"
  • Dusty Durango Patterns Designer Series Paper
    • 5 1/4" x 4"
  • Whisper White cardstock
    • 3 5/8" x 2 1/2"
  • On Your Birthday stamp set using Dusty Durango ink
  • The sentiment used on the gift box is from the Blessings from Heaven stamp set
  • Dusty Durango 1/2" grosgrain ribbon
Giving cards as hostess gifts or for other occasions are great when packaged in a coordinating box.

No comments: