Subtitle

I AM A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.

IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG, YOUR BUSINESS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
SHOP AT STAMPINUP.COM AND SELECT ME AS YOUR DEMONSTRATOR

SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG POSTS
EMAIL ME

CURRENT HOSTESS CODE: KRBEMYCD

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Paper Quilting

I am challenging myself to create different cards. This video inspired me to create this card. I wasn't happy with the center of the project until I added a flower center.

Stampin' Up! Products
  • Melon Mambo, Bashful Blue, Old Olive and Pretty in Pink cardstock
  • Welcome Neighbor DSP
  • Melon Mambo ink
  • Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set
  • Word Window, Modern Label, Boho Blossoms, Flower Trio and 1 1/4" square punches
  • Movers and Shapers die for the laying behind the Modern Label
  • Pretty in Pink 1/2" ribbon
  • Mat Pack for faux stitching
  • Dimensionals
Other Products
  • Rhinestone (iron on)
Here is a little variation - I used a smaller square punch (1 1/8") and placed a brad in the center.
Here is another quilt card - I cut 1" squares.




No comments: