Subtitle

I AM A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.

IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG, YOUR BUSINESS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
SHOP AT STAMPINUP.COM AND SELECT ME AS YOUR DEMONSTRATOR

SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG POSTS
EMAIL ME

CURRENT HOSTESS CODE: HBEZBGD2

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Laying out and cutting your Designer Series Paper

I have created card kits and scrapbooks from SU Simply Scrappin’ Kits. To maximize the amount of cuts from the paper in the kits, I developed this spreadsheet. It is most helpful to use this as you start to cut into that precious few sheets of paper in the kit; one wrong cut and you can basically destroy an entire 12 x 12 piece of paper. As we all know…the DSP in the kits are not available separately.

After using and editing this spreadsheet to fit your cuts, it will come in handy when you prepare kits for a class or for purchase.

Besides using this spreadsheet, I sometimes cut scraps of paper the sizes needed and arrange them on top of the 12 x 12 DSP. The spreadsheet helps retain the information for future uses.

You have to understand how to use Excel. I did place instructions within this file…I hope it is helpful.

To download the file, click here.

Please leave a comment if you find this file useful. If you have any comments or suggestions for improvement....please let me know.

No comments: