Subtitle

I AM A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.

IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG, YOUR BUSINESS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
SHOP AT STAMPINUP.COM AND SELECT ME AS YOUR DEMONSTRATOR

SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG POSTS
EMAIL ME

CURRENT HOSTESS CODE: HBEZBGD2

Thursday, July 30, 2009

I am so impatient...

...as everyone that knows me knows. Recuperating is not for the weak at heart, it is much more difficult than I thought.

I have such great family and friends. I have a private nurse and he is fabulous! Poor Bill, he gets to pick up after me since I can't bend over. My sister Sue checks on me hourly, thank goodness for free long distance. My siblings sent me a beautiful basket of flowers, my sister-in-law Sandy surprised me with a get well bouquet and my husband gave me the most gorgeous bouquet of roses. Jim and I celebrated our 32nd anniversary yesterday, I got the roses and he got to dry my tears.

My bff ,who moved to Trussville (I have forgiven her for doing that..NOT!) and her wonderful husband (I have to say that, he hired Jim....LOL) stopped by to check on me Sunday. I had to apologize for my appearance, I am sure they are both still having nightmares.

I'm not a soup lover at all, my dear friend Jane brought over the BEST potato soup I have ever tasted. It was far better than the jello, pudding and ice cream I have been eating. I will definitely be making that soup; hopefully it will turn out as delicious as Jane's.

I have received so many telephone calls, emails and cards; the FUMC prayer warriors are the best.

Karen, our fantastic UMW President, surprised me with a delicious cream cheese dessert, just in time for breakfast (*wink*). Everything tastes better with a little cream cheese!

Thank you dear friends for keeping me in your prayers and checking up on me!

No comments: